Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification 2017: Great news for the applicants who are seeking or job opportunity in Government Sector, this is the best opportunity to turn their career. It was established in the Year 1923 present it was completed 93 Years o Excellence. The bank has various branches in India. It is a public sector Bank belonging to the Industry in 1923. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Andhra Bank Recruitment can check the eligibility requirements such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, How to apply and Selection procedure are provided below. Interested and Eligible candidates should visit the Official Homepage and Apply before 31 March 2017.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 – Sub Staff Vacancy
Andhra Bank has notified about new vacancy post on the Official Website. Andhra Bank has released 27 Sub Staff Vacancies. Candidates who have passed their 10 class may eligible to apply for this post. Candidates are requested to apply before 31 March 2017.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
Name o the Post: Sub Staff
Total Number of Vacancies: 27 Vacancies
Education Qualification: Applicants who are interested in applying or Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Sub Staff Vacancy should possess the Qualification of 10 standard basic reading and Local Language from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidate should have the lower age of 18 years
- upper age or 25 years for General, 30 years or SC/ST Candidates, 28 years for OBC and 35 years or PWD Candidates.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms
Pay Scale: The candidates who have selected to the Post will get pay scale of Rs. 9,600 – 18,545
Selection Mode: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Exam conducted by Andhra Bank
How to Apply For Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Sub Staff Vacancy
- Firstly the candidates should visit the Official Site of Andhra Bank Recruitment www.andhrabank.in
- Click on the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Link
- Application will appear on your screen
- Fill the Application carefully with all details and submit it
- Submit relevant documents of Qualification certificates
- Take extra copy or future Use
Important Dates to Apply
Last Date of Online Gateway: 31 March 2017
For more details regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Click on the Link Provided Below
|Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017||Click Here|