AP Govt Recruitment 2017: Graet News for the Candidates, AP Government has Released new notification for the Year 2017. A Huge Number of Candidates have searched for AP Govt recruitment for Pharmacist – II Vacancy. To recruit the Indian citizen’s Government of Andhra Pradesh Heath Medical Welfare Department Nellore is Coming to the Candidates for Pharmacist Gr-II vacancy. To grab this Job Opportunitunity candidates need to visit the Official Website or the Direct link provided below. Many Numbers of Candidates having with unemployment, This is the good opportunity for the candidates to grab this post. Aspirants who have completed their B.Pharm can apply for Pharmacist Vacancy, and Who have completed B.Sc in Degree can apply for Lab Technician Post. Interested applicants can check the details of Eligibility Including Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection mode, Important Dates and How to apply are given below.
AP Govt Recruitment 2017 – Pharmacist & Lab Technician Vacancy
AP Govt Recruitment has inviting applications for the Recruitment of Pharmacist & Lab Technician Vacancy. It has Recruiting 56 Vacancies for the Pharmacist & Lab Technician Post. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply before the Last date 12-04-2017. AP Govt is ready to fulfill the 56 Vacancies for Two post such as Pharmacist – II & Lab Technician Vacancies.
AP Govt Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Government of Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Pharmacist Gr.II
- Anesthesia Technician
- Dental Technician
- Operation Theater Technician
- Vocational Counsellor
- Lab Technician Gr.II
- Cardiology Technician
- Audio Visual Technician
- Digital Imaging Technician
Total Number of Vacancies: 56 Vacancies
Qualification of Pharmacist: Candidates who are Interested in applying for AP Govt Recruitment 2017 Pharmacist Gr – II Vacancy should possess the Qualification of B.Pharmacy from a recognized University or Institution
Qualification of Lab Technician: Aspirants who are interested in applying for AP Govt Recruitment 2017 Lab Technician Vacancy should possess the Qualification of B.Sc Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- General and OBC Category Candidates should not exceed than 40 years of age as per 02-04-2017
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates should have the age of 45 Years
- Ex-service man’s age should have to cross 45 years
- for more details about age click on the Official Notification or the Direct link provided below.
Pharmacist-Vacancy: Selected candidate will get the Pay scale of Rs. 21,230 Per Month
Lab Technician Vacancy: Candidates who have selected to this Post will get the salary of Rs. 21,230/- Per Month
Selection Process: The Merit List of the Candidate will be shortlisted in the ACSR Medical College
How to Apply for AP Govt Recruitment 2017
- Firstly the Candidate should go through the Official Site or the Direct link provided below.
- Then Search for AP Govt Recruitment Pharmacist & Lab Technician Vacancy
- Click on the Application form
- Fill all the details of the Candidate in Require fields
- Then Click on the Submit Button
- This Application should submit before the 12-04-2017
Important Dates to Remember
Last Date for Online Application Submission: 12-April-2017
District Coordinator of Hospital Services
Near Madras Bus Stand
Old Maternity Hospital Campus
Click Here for Notification pdf
For more details Regarding Answer Keys, Admit Cards, Results, Careers. Stay Tuned to Our Website>>>Todaysgovtjobs.in