Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: It is good news for the candidates who are looking for the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs. The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has released the BOM Notification on its official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in for filling up the vacancies of 23 Manager Posts. The candidates who are looking for the Job in Banking Sector it is a good opportunity to them. The applicants can use this employment opportunity and build their career in the banking sector. To apply for these Bank of Maharashtra vacancies the candidates should have some eligible criteria. The BOM is inviting applications from the eligible candidates through online mode. The complete information about the notification of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 is available at the official website i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in and candidates can download it from the link mentioned below. The candidates can apply from the direct link provided below.
Bank of Maharashtra BOM Recruitment 2017 candidates will select based on their performance in the written examination and group discussion followed by the personal interview conducted by the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Board 2017 organization norm. Applicants can fill the BOM Manager Online Application Form 2017 with required details then submit the hard copy to the given below mentioned address. Candidates can the eligible criteria like education qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below. Before going to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra check the details carefully.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 23 Manager Posts Check Details
|Name of the Organization:||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Manager Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/Group Discussion/ Interview|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 & Eligibility Criteria Details
Education Qualification: Applicants must complete graduation from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit mentioned below. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules
- Manager (MMGS-II) Security Officer age 25 years to 40 years.
- Credit Risk Officer Age 30 years to 45 years.
- Operational Risk Age 30 years to 45 years.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay scale with Grade pay and Other allowances as per the Bank of Maharashtra organization norms.
Selection Process: The candidates will select based on their performance in the written examination and group discussion followed by the personal interview conducted by the recruitment board 2017 organization norms.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application as per the category.
- General/OBC category candidates pay Rs.600/-
- SC/ST category candidates pay Rs.100/-
How to Apply BOM Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Applicants first visit the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Then search for the BOM notification and application form open the link in a new tab.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the required details like education qualifications and Upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents, recent passport size photos, and signature then pays the application fee as per the category if required.
- Then click on the submit button download and take a printout of application form
- Send the hard copy to the mentioned address.
Postal Address The Assistant General Manager (IR & HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal’ 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune – 411005.
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification||Click Here|
|Bank of Maharashtra Apply Online||Click Here|