ISRO Assistant UDC Syllabus 2017: The organization of ISRO had been discharged recruitment notification to fill various vacancies. Indian Space Research organization is going to fill the various vacancies such as Administrative Support Staff vacancies. The ISRO organization is going recruit in various vacancy positions like Upper Division Clerk and Assistants. The ISRO organization is going to recruit the total 313 posts throughout India. From the time being recruitment, moreover the Number of jobs is increases or decreases. The ISRO association starts the application process from 11th July, 2017. The hopefuls who are eligible and interested in the vacancies have to apply before the last date of 31-07-2017. The hopefuls have to submit the application before the last date through online mode. The Indian Space Research organization had been discharged the syllabus for ISRO Assistant UDC Syllabus 2017. The organization of ISRO is going to conduct the examination of the 15/10/2017. The eligible candidates who are going to apply can follow the official notification from the official website. The aspirants can get the details about Exam and Syllabus on the website. The hopefuls can follow the official website for more information, isro.gov.in.
Indian Space Research organization had been discharged recruitment notification. The aspirants who are going to apply have to posses Graduation with first Class from authorized University, and also Computer Knowledge also required. The aspirant age limit should be 26 years as on 31/07/2017, and there is age relaxation for backward castes as per government of India orders. All women candidates / Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
|Women Candidates||· No documents to be sent, but will have to produce the relevant documents, as and when required.
· However, those who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should produce “No objection certificate” from the employer concerned.
|Persons with Disabilities|
|Others, including OBC candidates|
- The candidate has to clearly mention his/her graduation course name. For eg- BA (Honors) in case of Bachelors in Arts (Honors), BSc. for Bachelors in Science etc.
- Application Fee is non-refundable and shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- ISRO is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online/offline application fee payments.
- ISRO is not responsible for multiple payments for a single post.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated in the previous paragraphs. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above is provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centers/Units of the Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO/DOS Centers/Units and Autonomous Institutions under Department of Space, please visit, isro.gov.in/about- isro /isro – centers
- Candidates attending the Skill Test will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of Skill Test (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for Skill Test will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of Skill Test. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be allowed for Skill Test and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement or send their mail to [email protected] No other interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
ISRO Assistant UDC Syllabus 2017 Indian Space Research organization
The organization of ISRO had been discharged recruitment notification to fill various vacancies. The ISRO organization is going recruit in various vacancy positions like Upper Division Clerk and Assistants. The ISRO organization is going to recruit the total 313 posts throughout India. The ISRO association starts the application process from 11th July, 2017. The hopefuls who are eligible and interested in the vacancies have to apply before the last date of 31-07-2017. The organization of ISRO is going to conduct the examination of the 15/10/2017.
ISRO Administrative Staff Exam Pattern 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Name of The Posts||· Upper Division Clerk.
|Number Of Vacancies||313|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date||31st July 2017|
|Exam Date||15th October 2017|
|Syllabus||Available on the Website|
The aspirants can download the ISRO Assistant UDC Syllabus 2017 from the web portal provided by the organization. Previous year’s question papers are also available in the organization web portal. The ISRO will conduct the Screening Test for the Administrative Support Staff on 15-10-2017 at Various Centers. The aspirants have to open the official website for more information about the notification and more, isro.gov.in.
How to Check ISRO Assistant UDC Syllabus 2017
- Visit the Official web portal, isro.gov.in.
- Then go to the Careers Section.
- In that Click on the UDC Assistant Notification.
- There is available the Previous question papers.
- Download the Pdf file and study for the exam.
We will also provide Admit Cards Answer Keys, Answer Keys, Results and latest information on our website. So stay tuned to our website. Todaysgovtjobs.in
Press CTRL + D as a Bookmark for easy navigation. Or Subscribe to our Website by enrolling your mail Id
|ISRO Assistant UDC Syllabus 2017||Click Here|