DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017 – 144 Graduate Teacher Posts | Apply Online: Directorate of School Education Nagaland (DSE Nagaland) invites application for the post of 144 graduate teacher recruitment 2017. This is the golden opportunity for government job seekers. Those who are interested and eligible for these posts apply in online Mode Applications started. Last date of Application i.e. 15th September 2017.pay the application fee of Rs 450 by debit/credit card online payment process. As per the notification, the officials of the Directorate of School Education Nagaland are going to conduct the exam on 25th September 2017 in two swifts Morning and Afternoon Section. So candidate can download their admit card through the official site of the organization. While downloading the admit card candidates has to give the Registration Number and Date of Birth. Without carrying the admit card to the exam hall candidate are not allowed to the exam hall. Click Here for More Details
The candidates who want to apply for the Nagaland Graduate Teacher Jobs 2017 should have completed Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed with at least minimum 50% aggregate marks or relevant field from recognized university. The age limit of the Nagaland Teacher Notification 2017 is 21 years is the minimum age and 30 years maximum. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
DSE Recruitment 2017 144 Graduate Teacher Vacancies
Directorate of School Education Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification, there are about 144 Graduate Teacher Vacancies. The Directorate of School Education, Nagaland Conduct the Written Examination (Tier 1, Tier 2).Personal Interview Certificate Verification for Nagaland GT Notification 2017. Qualified Candidates called for the further selection phases. To know more Details like Exam Date, Admit Card, Key Papers, and Merit list follow our web page.
Nagaland DSE Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply
Name of the Organization: Directorate of School Education, Nagaland.
Name of the Post: Graduate Teacher.
Total Posts: 144.
Job Type: Government Job
DSE Nagaland Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 144
- Mathematics – 91
- Science – 53
- Job seekers who want to apply for this recruitment should have completed Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed with at least minimum 50% aggregate marks or relevant field from recognized university.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- 9,300 – 34,800/- per month with grade pay Rs.4, 200/-
- Written Examination Tier 1
- Written Examination Tier 2
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
- Candidates have to pay an Application Fee or Exam Fee Rs. 450/- for applying Nagaland Graduate teacher Recruitment 2017.
DSE Exam Pattern
|1||HSLC Examination||10% of Aggregate Marks|
|2||10+2 Examination||15% of Aggregate Marks|
|3||Degree Level Examination||35% of Aggregate Marks|
|4||B.Ed||35% of Aggregate Marks|
|5||Honor of higher qualifications like P.G/M.Phill/P.hd||5% of Aggregate Marks|
How to Apply for DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.nagaland.gov.in.
- Open the Graduate Teacher Advertisement link.
- Read the details carefully given in the notification.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Enter the details and fill the online application form.
- Upload the photo and required documents into the application form.
- Once again check the details and click on the submit button
|DSE Nagaland Recruitment Online Application||Click Here|