Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 :- Health Department of Haryana has Released a New recruitment Notification for the appointment of 993 Medical Officers Posts in the State of Haryana, HHD Recruitment 2017. The candidates who have Eligible and Interested and they have the relevant eligibility criteria should not miss the chance to apply online through the prescribed given format before the last date Completes. All the Candidates who having medical background they should read the complete recruitment Notification that to know the recruitment details and all the important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age criteria, selection pattern, and other details. All the candidates should possess the required qualification for applying to the HHD MO Recruitment process. The eligible candidates need to follow the offline mode for Haryana Health Department Jobs Notification 2017 by sending the Application Form to the given address on or before the last date such as 17th July 2017. For More Information about the Latest Staff Nurse Recruitment Can Check Here.
Details and Information of the Posts for HHD Recruitment 2017 Check Below :-
|Total Number of Vacancy’s||933 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer Posts|
General : 426 Vacancies
SC : 99 Vacancies
BC-A : 40 Vacancies
BC-B : 13 Vacancies
EBP : 50 Vacancies
Ex-Servicemen : 34 Vacancies
HHD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy’s District Wise :-
|S.No||Name of the District||Number of Vacancy’s|
Important Dates for HHD Recruitment 2017
|Notification Date||16th June 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||17th July 2017|
|Venue for Interview||The Director General,
Health Services, Haryana,
Sector – 6, Panchkula – 134109
Selection Process :- Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of MBBS Score, Experience in Professional work and Service in Rural Area, Post Graduation qualification & Interview.
About the HDD :- Health Department, Haryana is headed by the Director General, Health Services, Haryana and is assisted by One Additional Director General Health Services, 5 Director Health Services, One Additional Director (Administration), One Joint Director (Administration), at the Head Office. There are 56 Hospitals, 114 Community Health Centres and 485 Primary Health Centres in the State. The head of health services at the district is Civil Surgeon while the civil hospitals are headed by Principal Medical Officers/Medical Superintendents / Senior Medical Officers. Community Health Centres and Primary Health Centres are headed by Senior Medical Officers and Medical Officer in-charge respectively.Director General, Health Services, Haryana,The post of Director General Health Services is a departmental post. The DGHS work as the Head of the Department and looking after the work of all officers of the department. The officer in addition to administrative and financial powers is responsible for implementing all the schemes of the Health Department. The officer works under the supervision, direction and control of the Additional Chief Secretary, Government to Haryana for the Health Department. The DGHS is assisted by one Additional Director General, 5 Director, Health Services, One Additional Director (Administration) and One Joint Director (Administration).
General Instructions :-
1. Candidates are required to fill the application form in their own handwriting.
2. Vacancies may decrease or increase as per availability.
3. Reservation up-to 2% for Freedom Fighter and their children/grand children will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non availability of suitable Ex-servicemen of their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters/ their children/grand children will remain limited to 2% only.
4. The Candidate who are serious about joining HCMS (Group-A) should only apply.
5. No candidates will apply if he/she does not have the MBBS Degree, internship completion certificate, permanent registration or if the result is awaited. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
6. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the condition of eligibility, experience, age etc. as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished by incorrect/false information or has suppressed/concealed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these discrepancies is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
7. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit.
8. Reservation benefits will be admissible to the bonafide residents of Haryana State only. The ‘Resident Certificate of Haryana’ and the ‘Certificate of SC/BC/ESM/DESM/PH/Eco. BP/DFF of Haryana’ issued by the competent authority under the latest Govt. instructions will only be accepted.
9. The services of the selected candidates will be governed by the prevailing relevant departmental service rules.
10. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
11. Incomplete/unsigned application forms will be straight way rejected without entertaining further correspondence.
12. The refund of application fees shall not be permitted in any case.
13. The candidate must attach character certificate issued by the Head of Institute last attended by him/her with the application form.
14. The candidate should attach the character certificate from two responsible person who are not related to the applicant.
15. In case of non-availability of ESM of Haryana against the posts reserved for them, their one dependent son/daughter who fulfills all the conditions of advertisement prescribed for the post in question will also be considered on merit against the posts reserved of ESM Haryana. The fresh certificate issued by the Secretary, Zila Sainik Board will be accepted.
16. The application complete in all respect must reach in the office of Director General, Health Services, Haryana, Sector 6, Panchkula by 5.00 PM on Dated 17-07-2017. No Objection Certificate from the employer may be submitted at the time of interview failing which they will not be considered for interview.
17. The physically handicapped person having 40% and more disability must attach a medical certificate from a Civil Surgeon certifying that the applicant is physically handicapped, also the nature of handicapped and that he is unfit for normal active work and to state the percentage disability.
18. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. The person appointed will be on probation for a period of two years.
19. Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400-PB3+NPA and usual allowances sanctioned by Govt. from time to time.
20. The Candidate should have his/her internship completed by 17-07-2017. The candidate should be registered with Haryana or Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India by 17-07-2017.
21. Age:- A candidate should not be less than 22 years and not more than 42 years as on the last date of submission of applications.
(i) Relaxation up-to 47 years for Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes of Haryana only.
(ii) Relaxation in upper age limit is also available to Ex-Serviceman of Haryana as per
(iii) The upper age limit is further relaxable upto 47 years for the following candidates of
(a) Wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those killed in military
(c) Women who are legally separated.
(d) Divorced Women.
(e) Women deserted by their husbands.
Women falling in category (c to e) above will be required to submit with application an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him from more then two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as member of Legislature, local bodies, including Panchayats and the Bar Associations. Where, however, women who has re-married would not be eligible for the above concessions in the matter of
(f) Unmarried women candidates of Haryana.
(iv) upper age limit is also relax-able for a person who has rendered military service added by three years provided that he has rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than 6 months before his release and further provided that he has been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or on
compassionate or inefficiency. A disabled Military person is entitled to exclude from his
age the period from the date he was disabled upto the end of emergency i.e. 10.1.1968.
(v) The persons recruited from 1.1.1963, on-wards as whole time Cadet instructors in the NCC who are released after the expiry of their initial/extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the Sate Govt. The period of
service rendered by them in NCC may be deducted from their actual age and if the
resultant age does not exceed the prescribed upper age limit of a Particular post by more
than three years, they may be deemed to be satisfying the conditions for appointment to
the post in respect of the maximum age. Such of the whole time cadet instructors in the
NCC who are released from the NCC before expiry of their initial/extended tenure would
also be given these concession subject to the conditions that they have served in the NCC for a period of not less then 6 months prior to their release from the NCC.
22. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large and it will not be convenient for the department to interview all the candidates, the department may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limits by way of screening.
23. In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be:-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b )a citizen of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East
African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly
Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India:
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in
whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if
he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one
year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired
24. A waiting list equal of 50% of total advertised posts will be prepared which will remain valid for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of issue of first appointment letter.
25. Maximum 60 days joining time is allowed to the selected candidates. No extension in joining time would be allowed. The unfilled vacancies would be filled from waiting list on merit basis.
26. The available vacancies relate to districts of Ambala,Bhiwani,Fatehabad,Hisar,Jind,Jhajjar,Karnal,Kaithal, Kurukeshetra, Narnaul,
Panipat,Rewar, Rohtak, Sonepat,Sirsa, Mewat,Palwal and Yamuna Nagar. The district wise detail of vacancies can be sen on the Health Department Official website.
27. Once appointed they may be posted in rural areas for two years initially.
28. Cost of Application form Application form shall be obtained/retrieved from the website of Health Department i.e. haryanahealth.nic.in or http://nrhmharyana.org The application fees of Rs. 500/- for General Category & dependent of ESM candidates, Rs. 250/- for woman candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/B.C./P.H./ESM/Eco.BP/DFF persons of Haryana only should be deposited in the Haryana Government Treasury under the Head Treasury Major Head 0210, Sub Major Head 04, Minor Head 800 Sub Head 98 51
“0210-Medical and Public Health, 01-Urban Health Services, 800-Other Receipt (92)-
Other Items”. Candidates can also send fee through Bank Draft in favour of Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula Payable at Panchkula. This draft must be attached with Application Form.
29. How to Apply :-Application complete in all respect, alongwith relevant testimonials, certificates (attested) and one recent passport size photographs, should be sent to Director General Health Services, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula. The photograph should be pasted on right hand top corner at the space provided in the application form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Medical Officer” to reach the following address on or before the closing date i.e. 17-07-2017 by 5.00PM (By Post or By Hand).
Health Services, Haryana,
Date of Interview To be intimated in due course through departmental website
Venue of interview O/o DGHS, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula.
Note:- Roll No. of Candidates found eligible for interview shall be published in the Departmental official website i.e. http://haryanahealth.nic.in in due course, as all correspondence with candidates w.r.t. recruitment procedure will be made only through website. No separate call letter will be issued.
Venue Details and Interview :-
The Director General,
Health Services, Haryana,
Sector – 6, Panchkula – 134109.
|Click Here for the Official Website||Click Here|
|Click Here to Download the Official Notification||Click Here|