LIC HFL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017: Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited has all set for release of Assistant & Assistant Manager Admit card 2017 through their official website. The announcement is to full fill the 264 vacancies in Assistant and Assistant Manager Posts. So the contenders who are interest in applying to these posts apply from 24 August 2017 to 7 September 2017. Candidates who are applied for the Assistant Manager posts can download their Admit cards through official site. The exam will be conducted on the 10th, 12th October 2017. when the lic hfl assistant manager recruitment 2017 released huge number of eligible candidates are applied and searching for the interview questions for lic hfl assistant manager, job profile, manager salary lic housing finance assistant manager cut off. Candidates should carefully have to look at the details printed on the Call Letter 2017. Candidates also carry a valid ID Proof to the Test Center for verification purpose otherwise candidates are not allowed to the examination center.
LIC HFL Recruitment for Assistant and Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Download
|State/Union Territory||Assistant||Assistant Manager|
|Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR)||20|
|Delhi (including NCR)||5|
|Haryana (excluding NCR)||1|
Job Location For Assistant
- Aspirants are allowed to apply from only one state
- In case various registration only latest valid registrations will be kept valid
- Candidates apply from a particular state will be posted preferably that state
For Assistant Manager
Posting anywhere in India based on the requirement of the company
- Candidates should have any Bachelor Degree with minimum 60%, he should know the minimum basic of computer skills.
For Assistant Manger
- Candidate should have MBA in any recognized University with minimum aggregate 60%, and he should know the minimum basic of computer skills.
- 21-28 Years
For Assistant Manger
- 21-28 Years
SELECTION PROCEDURE LIC HFL Assistant Manager
- Online Examination
- Medical Examination
|S.No||Subject||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50 Questions||50 Marks||35 Minutes|
|2||Logical Reasoning||50 Questions||50 Marks||35 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks||15 Minutes|
|4||Numerical Ability||50 Questions||50 Marks||35 Minutes|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||120 Minutes|
ONLINE EXAMINATION CENTERS:
|State/Union Territory||Online Examination Centre|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR)||Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur|
|Delhi (including NCR)||Delhi NCR|
|Haryana (excluding NCR)||Hissar, Chandigarh-Mohali|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
LIC HFL Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Name of the organization: LIC Housing Finance Limited
- Name of the Posts: Assistant and Assistant Manager
- Total Number of Posts: 264
- Category: Admit Card
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official site: lichousing.com
How to Download the LIC HFL Hall Ticket 2017
- Visit the official website www.lichousing.com.
- Open the Housing Finance Assistant Hall Ticket Download link.
- Enter the registration number and the password.
- Hit the submit button.
- The call letter appears on the display screen.
- Download the call letter and keep safe.