Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB): Tamil Nadu invites applications for the post of 77 Anesthesia Technician for direct recruitment on temporary basis. Apply Online before 29 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MRB Tamil Nadu Job Details :
|Post Name||Anesthesia Technician|
|Number of Vacancy||77 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 4800-10000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A pass in Higher Secondary Course with the Science Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Must have passed one year Certificate Course in Anesthesia Technician conducted at Government Medical Institution.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years for OC & 18 to 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC as on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Selection Process : Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Application Fee : SC/SCA /ST/DAP(PH)/DW Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs.500/- for all categories through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment OR challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in form 08.05.2017 to 29.05.2017.Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.05.2017
- Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank : 31.05.2017