NBCC Recruitment 2017: Hello!!! Aspirant’s good news for the job seekers. Who are looking for the latest civil and Electrical Engineering jobs. The National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has released new recruitment notification on its official website. Through this NBCC Recruitment 2017 Notification it is going to fill the 94 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Assistant Manager and Other Posts. NBCC Notification is the one of the best opportunity to settle in Central Government Jobs. The job seekers can grab this wonderful employment notification came from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited. In this we provide all the latest Information regarding NBCC JE and DGM & Other Notification Vacancies details Like Educational Qualifications, Age Details, Application Process for NBCC Junior Engineer Jobs notification. The aspirants who are looking for NBCC Notification 2017 can use this wonderful opportunity. The interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the NBCC Notification 2017 can apply online on or before the last date of application.
The NBCC inviting is online applications from the eligible candidates. The department will activate the link to apply to from 26 August 2017 onward. The candidates can apply from the official website. Or can apply directly from the links provided below. And the other process like NBCC JE Application Process , NBCC AGM age Details , National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited JE Notification Selection procedure for 94 Vacancies, Etc., SO the aspirants can check below details for apply Online for NBCC Recruitment 2017-18 for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer & Other.
NBCC JE Manager Recruitment Notification 2017| Apply Online -94 Vacancies –Latest Govt Jobs
|Name of Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Name of the Post||JE, Project Manager, Project Executive, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||94|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||25 September 2017|
|Start Date||26 August 2017|
|Pay Scale||check below for salary information|
Every year National Buildings Construction Corporation releases the recruitment notification for filling up the various posts in the organization. This time it came with 94 different posts and inviting online application forms. The officials will recruit the applicants through the written test and interview or some other like skill test. The candidates who will show their best performance in the written test can go for the next rounds of interview, selected. The aspirants who are interested to enroll the names for NBCC JE Manager Recruitment Notification 2017 can go through our page and through the main web page
NBCC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | NBCC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 94
- General Manager (Finance) 01 Post
- Senior Project Executive (Civil) 10 Posts
- Additional General Manager (Finance) 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HRM) 02 Posts
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil) 10 Posts
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Law) 02 Posts
- Project Manager (Civil) 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Law) 02 Posts
- Senior Project Executive (Electrical) 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) 04 Posts
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are willing to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2017 for JE & Other must possess the relevant degree for mentioned above posts
- Minimum age should be 29 years.
- Maximum age should be 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
NBCC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
- The selected candidates will get the Pay scale below mentioned.
- General Manager (Finance) Rs. 36600 – 62000
- Additional General Manager (Finance) Rs. 32900 – 58000
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) Rs. 29100 – 54500
- Project Manager (Civil) Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Rs. 16400 – 40500
- Deputy Manager (Law) Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Assistant Manager (Law) Rs. 16400 – 40500
- Senior Project Executive (Civil) Rs. 16400 – 40500
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil) Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Senior Project Executive (Electrical) Rs. 16400 – 40500
- Assistant Manager (HRM) Rs. 16400 – 40500
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Rs. 9760
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Rs. 9760
NBCC JE & Other Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
NBCC JE Manager Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 Download
After the complete of online application the officials will take some days to release the NBCC Admit Card 2017 on its official website for the applied candidates. As soon as the officials will give the access to download the NBCC Hall Ticket we will provide direct link for the candidates in this page only. So keep visit this page regularly.
NBCC JE Manager NBCC JE Civil Answer Key 2017
After the NBCC Examination 2017 the candidates are eagerly wait for the NBCC Answer Key 2017 to check the mistakes done in the examination. With the help of answer key they can easily estimate the NBCC cut off marks 2017. So after the examination we provide the NBCC JE Answer Key 2017 here
NBCC JE Manager Results 2017 Check Merit List
The aspirants after the examination will look for the results and every candidate wants their name in the merit list. The candidate’s ant get job in the NBCC and build their career. The candidates can the NBCC Results 2017 from the direct link provided below,
Steps to Apply for NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- First, visit the official website www.nbccindia.com.
- Then, open the NBCC Recruitment notification link.
- Read the complete notification in detailed.
- Fill the application form carefully and make sure of it
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Click the Submit Button.
- Take print out for further use
|NBCC Recruitment 2017||Click Here|