Reliance Jio Recruitment Notification 2017 :- Reliance Jio has released a Career Recruitment Notification for the Graduate Candidates that regarding and Hiring for the Freshers with a Good Salary.Recently Reliance Jio Has Started Providing the Mobile Smartphones as under 4G Services and some more Various Digital Services in India.Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017 Candidates who have passed their graduation they are eligible for this Jobs,For More details like age, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, Selection Process,grade pay and How to apply for this recruitment all the details will be provided below in this Article Check Below.This Reliance Jio Company has recently Launched this New Project that to recruit the Young and Dynamic Talented Candidates,How ever this reliance working for many years and reliance needs the energetic and the Fresher Candidates that who can run the Project Efficiently.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017 Information Details
|Name of the Organization||Reliance Jio|
|Location of Job||India|
|Mode of Apply||Through Online|
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017 : Check Available Posts Here
|Click Here For the Complete Details of Jio recruitment||Click Here|
|Click Here to Apply Online||Click Here|
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017 : Vacancy Details Check Below :-
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy’s|
|1.Sales and Distribution||408 jobs|
|2. Engineering & Technology||214 jobs|
|3. Operations||130 jobs|
|4. Customer Service||97 jobs|
|5. Infrastructure||34 jobs|
|6. Finance Compliance & Accounting||14 jobs|
|7. Alliances and Business Development||11 jobs|
|8. Supply Chain||11 jobs|
|9. Corporate Affairs||7 jobs|
|10. Human Resources & Training||6 jobs|
|11. Product Management||3 jobs|
|12. Corporate Services (Admin)||2 jobs|
|13. Procurement and Contracts||2 jobs|
|14. IT & Systems||1 jobs|
|15. Marketing||1 jobs|
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017: Roles and Responsibility :-
|Name of the Post||Role & Responsibilities of Jio 2017|
|1.Sales and Distribution||
|2. Engineering & Technology||Jio is an upcoming provider of 4G mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. This includes host of like Jio Cloud, Jio Play, Jio Chat, Jio Money etc. Jio’s all IP 4G network consists of three major components:
|3. Operations||Operations is the strong backbone that ensures flawless delivery of the services to the users.|
|4. Customer Service||Customer Service team plays a key role in ensuring that we create a world class digital experience for our customers.As a part of the Customer Service team, you will interact with our customers, understand their problems, identify the gaps and take action to deliver a world class digital experience. They are looking at prospects who can:
|6. Finance Compliance & Accounting||
|7. Alliances and Business Development||
|8. Supply Chain||Supply Chain Management is a key Enterprise Support organization that plays an important role in the organizational lifecycle. Right from Projects to Customer Acquisition to Customer Support and Redresses, Supply Chain is embedded in many Value Scenarios and Work Flows.The SCM Organization extends beyond our employees and Supports Business in effective fulfilment of our products. Our objective is:
|9. Corporate Affairs||
|10. Human Resources & Training||
|11. Product Management||
|12. Corporate Services (Admin)||
|13. Procurement and Contracts||
|14. IT & Systems||
|15. Marketing||They bring a revolution to transform India through one of the largest Greenfield initiatives globally- the Digital India Movement.They have built a varied, dynamic and vibrant organisational force, of those who believe in the transnational power of digital technology and see the same dream for India that we do.|
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017 Salary Details :-
The Reliance Jio Company is a Multinational Company as that the Selected Candidates will be Provided a Good Salary that according to the Post that ,we are here can’t mention the Exact Salary of the Job.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017: Selection Process :-
Reliance Jio Company will select the Candidates and how the selection Process will be in the Reliance Jio Company as after the Screening the Online Application, The Company Selection Committee of the Reliance Company will be Organize a Written/Skills Test or will be select the Candidates through the Interview Process.
How to Apply for the Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017.
All the Aspirants who are eligible that they can Download the Application Form through the Official website i.e https//careers.jio.com and the Last Date of the Online Application as soon as Possible from the Official Website of the Reliance Jio Company.
How to Apply Process :-
1.For Apply, Click on the link APPLY ONLINE Button below.
2.After that, on a new page, an application form will be present.
3.Fill the form with all correct and necessary details.
4.After checking all the details, SUBMIT it.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017: Apply Online
|Name of the Post||Apply Online and View More Jobs|
|1.Sales and Distribution||CLICK HERE|
|2. Engineering & Technology||CLICK HERE|
|3. Operations||CLICK HERE|
|4. Customer Service||CLICK HERE|
|5. Infrastructure||CLICK HERE|
|6. Finance Compliance & Accounting||CLICK HERE|
|7. Alliances and Business Development||CLICK HERE|
|8. Supply Chain||CLICK HERE|
|9. Corporate Affairs||CLICK HERE|
|10. Human Resources & Training||CLICK HERE|
|11. Product Management||CLICK HERE|
|12. Corporate Services (Admin)||CLICK HERE|
|13. Procurement and Contracts||CLICK HERE|
|14. IT & Systems||CLICK HERE|
|15. Marketing||CLICK HERE|
About Reliance Jio:
1. What is Reliance Jio propelling: Reliance Industries is propelling its fourth era remote broadband administration under the brand name, Jio. The administration is not just about offering remote communication benefit. This fourth-era (4G) LTE administration will offer altogether quicker information speeds.
2. What is 4G: Fourth era innovation models permit to exploit more transmission capacity and better yield. So what has been done generally through wired applications can be presently done on remote gadgets at an equivalent speed. So purchasers with 4G gadgets can get to rapid information, top notch voice and do continuous video conferencing. The system likewise offers prevalent inactivity for gaming.
3. Will a 4G association take a shot at any cell phone: Consumers should purchase 4G-empowered handsets in the event that they need to subscribe to the administration. Since the rapid information benefit keeps running on numerous frequencies, it would require a telephone that can flawlessly work on different frequencies that are good with 4G organize. For an entire 4G encounter, customers would be in an ideal situation on the off chance that they purchase future prepared handsets that convey these focal points. The vital indicate note is that most 4G telephones as of now accessible offer just information on 4G and fallback on 2G/3G for voice conveyance. In any case, a VOLTE empowered telephone will permit voice calls through the information.
4. What sort of information speed can Jio offer on its 4G organize: Credit Suisse telecom investigators who have tried Jio’s 4G arrange say they have encountered top download speed of 70 Mbps amid trials, and on most events in the 15-30 Mbps go (even moving). In correlation, Airtel 4G gives 10-20 Mbps (regularly slower than Jio), and 3G organize rates of sub-2 Mbps (crest 7 Mbps).
5. Can customers who subscribe to Jio’s 4G benefit make voice calls: Consumers utilizing Jio’s 4G administration will have the capacity to make voice approaches VOLTE (voice over LTE). Free specialists who have tried the system say VOLTE works superbly well and interconnection with other versatile administrator systems. RJio is working its system on 1800 MHz and 2300 MHz groups in Mumbai.
6. What brands of 4G handsets would work best on Jio: Experts guarantee that RJio has prescribed a rundown of around 20 handset models crosswise over sellers that bolster its VoLTE/4G benefit. These incorporate RJio’s own “Lyf” marked telephones (made by ZTE with Qualcomm Chipset). Alternate OEMs as of now bolstered incorporate Samsung, LG, Lenovo and ZTE (particular models in each). The least expensive prescribed telephone as of now is the Intex Aqua 4G (Rs 3,790).