Telangana Forest officer recruitment 2017: TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Department has uploaded official notification for Forest Beat Officer posts. Applicant those who are looking for the posts from forest department need to prepare well for exam. The Applicants who had shown interest and applied for the given Vacancies will undergo the Recruitment process. The Selection process is nothing but the Aspirants will face the rounds like Written Examination, Physical Test through which the Officials of the TS Forest Department are going to pick the best among all the contenders. So as this good chance to make a safe and bright career in the Government Organization we insist the Aspirants to start their preparation way before so that they can easily crack the Selection rounds. The vacancy department official website is www.tspsc.gov.in. Click Here
Telangana government revenue department approved forest officer’s posts officially. Aspirants, who passed Graduation degree and wants to Job in Telangana State Public Service Commission department, can apply for this post. Applicants are advice that they should be read official notification of Telangana State Public Service Commission Forest Beat Officer Vacancies. Recruitment notification will give complete detail. If applicant suitable and interested for this post to fill online application form the same. Application Fee has to be paid as per the specification in the Recruitment. Candidate from the General and OBC Categories should pay Rs.300 while the Contenders from the reserved categories have to pay Rs.120. For more Details log on to Official site of Forest Department.
Telangana Forest officer recruitment 2017
- Name of Organization: Forest Department
- Number of posts: 2027
- Forest Beat Officer (FBO): 552
- Section Officer (SO): 82
- Forest Range Officer (FRO): 88
- sst Beat Officer: 1305
- Job Location: Telangana
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- The age should be between 18-30 years as on 03-02-2017.
- Age relaxation applicable for SC, ST, OBC as per reservation category.
- Forest Range Officer: Candidate must have a degree from recognized university
- Any one degree in Physics, chemistry, Environmental Science, Agriculture.
- Forest Section Officer: Candidate have any one degree in Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, physics, agriculture, etc.
- Forest Beat Officer: Applicant needs intermediate or equivalent
- Bungalow Watchmen: Must qualify 10th or equivalent
- Technical Assistant: Candidate Qualify 10th and have qualification in ITI and equivalent.
- Candidates must have the height 167.5 cm for Forest officer
- For women candidates have must have the height 152 cm.
- For men have the chest 86 cm with the expansion of 5cms for each candidate.
- In addition, Height can be less for the candidates who are from tribal areas.
TS Forest Beat Officer Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps to Apply for Telangana Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
- First of all candidates go through the guidelines issued by forest department.
- Click on the application link and provide personal details and recent color photographs etc.
- After submitting the application applicant need to pay examination fee through payment gateway provided by tspsc.
- Finally, print the application form for future need.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts From: 21/08/2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 12/09/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
|Telangana Forest Officer Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|Telangan Forest Officer Online Application||Click Here|