TS LAWCET Notification 2017 Released Apply Here
TS LAWCET: Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET-2017) known as state level entrance examination. TS LAWCET was known as common entrance examination of Telangana State. This entrance test for admission to under graduation LL.B (3Years/5years) courses in universities. These Universities are affiliated colleges across Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018. Telangana State Law Common Entrance test which is Organized by Kakatiya University, Warangal will announce the TS LAWCET 2017 Notification in 1st week of March 2017. Through this entrance examination, students can get admission in various colleges from Telangana State. So those Interested and eligible candidates apply through online only. The regarding details of TS LAWCET 2017 fee details like Eligibility, Exam date, age limit, selection process, How to apply and other information are given below.
TS LAWCET known as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test, this is an Entrance exam taken by Telangana State Government which is Organized by Kakatiya University on behalf of TS CHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). There are many Government as well Private Colleges which provide BA LLB, BBA LLB courses, etc. But to get admission in these Colleges candidate need to qualify in entrance exam which is taken every year.
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) – 3 Years
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) – 5 Years (Integrated)
TS LAWCET Eligibility 2017
- Candidate should be an Indian Nationals and satisfy the local or non-local status requirements.
- Candidate other than Indian Nationals is also eligible to apply.
To get admission in LLB 5 Years courses:-
- Applicants must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- General candidates must 45% marks and SC/ST candidates have 40% marks.
To get admission in LLB 3 Years courses:-
- Applicants should have passed out graduation from a recognized board.
- For general candidates 45% marks mandatory and SC/ST candidates 40% marks required.
There are not any age limit criteria for admission in law courses. To check age limitation read the official notice of this test from the main web portal.
- All the desired applicants of General candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee.
- For the reserved category candidates Rs. 250/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee via AP-Online/TS-Online/Me-Seva/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc..
TSLAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper medium will be English and Telugu language.
- Total 120 objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- The question paper comprises of three parts which are General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- The LAWCET syllabus will be of degree level for a 3-year law course.
- The LAWCET syllabus will be of Intermediate level for the 5-year law course.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part-A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part – B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part – C)||60||60|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
TS LAWCET Application Form 2017:
- The TS LAWCET 2017 Application Form will be released by the authority in the third week of March 2017.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the third week of April 2017.
- The application form can be filled and submitted through the official website of the authority.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and digital signature.
Important dates (Tentative):
- The announcement of TS LAWCET Notification: 1st week of March 2017.
- Online Application submission begins the 2nd week of March 2017.
- Last date for Application submission.
- Without Late fee: 2nd week of 2017.
- With late fee of Rs.500/-: 3rd week of March 2017
- With late fee of Rs.2000/-: last week of March 2017
- With late fee of Rs. 5000/-: 1st week of April 2017
- With late fee of Rs. 10,000/-: 2nd week of April 2017
- TS LAWCET 2017 Exam date: 27th May 2017
- Hall ticket download: last week of April 2017
- Result Announcement: 3rd week of May 2017
TSLAWCET 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download the TSLAWCET Admit Card 2017 through the official website of the authority.
- The admit card will be released before one week from the examination.
- The admit card will contain details about exam center and date, candidates name & roll number, etc.
- The admit card will not be sent by post system.
TS LAWCET Result 2017
- The TS LAWCET 2017 Result will be announced in the month of June 2017.
- Students will be able to check their result through the official website of the authority.
- Candidates are suggested to take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure gets completed.
- Students are needed to obtain the 35% qualifying marks for general students and no minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.
TSLAWCET Counseling 2017
- The TS LAWCET 2017 Counseling will be started after the result announced.
- Successful candidates will be called for the counseling process.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the marks scored in the entrance test.
- The admissions will be given on the basis of the merit list.