TS POLYCET Results 2017 Declared – Telangana State Polytechnic Exam Results 2017 Declared

By | May 8, 2017

TS POLYCET Results 2017: SBTET (State Board of Technical Education and Training) Telangana State has successfully conducted the TS POLYCET exam on the Month of April 2017. For this Exam, huge numbers of Candidates have applied and Appeared for the Exam. Aspirants who have qualified for the Exam are eagerly searching for Results. So the SBTET is going to declare the TS POLYCET Results on the Official Site or the Direct link provided below. The Results date is Scheduled on 05 May 2017 (Expected Date). Aspirants who have applied and Qualified for the Examination can check their Results through Official Site or the Direct link Given Below. Results Will be declared soon.For More Information about the Answer Key and Results Can Chech Here, The candidates who wrote the TS POLYCET exam are eagerly waiting for the TS POLYCET Result’s 2017. Now they can check TS POLYCET 2017 Results from the direct link provided below.

TS POLYCET Results 2017 Declared

TS POLYCET Results 2017 will be declared today on May 6th along wth the ranks and the Polytechnic entrance test, and the declaration of the results of polytechnic common entrance test (POLYCET) in the Telangana State that will be Commence the Admission Process to the Polytechnic and the Diploma colleges in the Telangana State.

This test was conducted by the Telangana State Board of the Technical Education and the Training (SBTET) on April 22 in the Single Shift to conduct, As much as across 1,28,889 candidates has taken the test and going to higher education the test which was conducted at 390 test venues. Across the 53,470 seats available in the polytechnic diploma courses, 85% seats in Government/ Aided Polytechnic/ Institute will be filled by the candidates belonging to Osmania University area and the remaining 15 percent unreserved seats will be available for both local & non-local candidates depending on POLYCET rank. The official brochure of TS Polycet 2017 mentions that the 85 percent of the seats in each State-wide institution/ course will be filled by the candidates belonging to the three University areas namely Andhra University area, Osmania University area, and Sri Venkateswara University area in the ratio of 42:36:22 respectively and the balance 15 percent as unreserved. The meritorious students securing highest marks in Polycet will also be eligible for Pratibha Awards, under which they will be awarded a Merit Certificate, Momento, and a scholarship of Rs. 10,000 per annum for the entire duration of the course.

TS POLYCET Results 2017 – POLYCET Results Date

The Director of Public Instruction (D.P.I.) used to head the Technical Education also at the time of formation of Telangana. To help speed up the process of development of Technical Education, a Board in the name and style of “State Board of Technical Education And Training” was created vide G.O.Ms.No.371 Ed-dated 26.February.1957. The Joint Director (Technical Education) of DPI used to act as secretary of this newly formed Board. TS TET has conducted this examination and Releasing the Results on the official Site. Candidates who have qualified for the Exam can download their Results from direct link provided below.

TS POLYCET Results 2017  To Released on 05 May 2017

Every Year TS SBTET has conducted the TS POLTCET examination. The Exam is conducted to give admissions for Various courses in Polytechnic. Many Numbers of Candidates have looked for Admissions in Various colleges of Polytechnic. For this TS POLYCET Exam, a huge number of Candidates have applied and Appeared. Now they are Eagerly waiting for Searching for Results. MNow the Wait is Over, SBTET is going to declare the Results through Official Website www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in or the Official Link given below. Here through our website we are going to provide the TS POLYCET  Results after the Results declared

Name of the Examination: TS POLYCET

Date of the Examination: Conducted on 22nd April 2017

Category: TS POLYCET Results 2017

Results Declaration Date: 05 May 2017 (Expected Date)

How to Check Telangana TS POLYCET Results 2017

  1. Firstly, Candidates should go through the Official Website or the Official Link is given Below
  2. Homepage will be displayed
  3. Search for TS Results 2017
  4. Click on the Link given in Official Site
  5. Enter all the Required details of Candidate in Provided Fields
  6. Then Click on the Submit Button
  7. Your Results will appear on the Screen
  8. Download and Take copy of Results for further use

Click Here to Check TS POLYCET Results 2017

One thought on “TS POLYCET Results 2017 Declared – Telangana State Polytechnic Exam Results 2017 Declared

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *