By | October 7, 2018

TSPCB Result’s 2019 : – Telangana state Pollution Control Board has released the Results of the AEE, Analyst, steno, typist, jr assistant, technician posts 2019 Results, Merit List, Expected Cut off Marks at its official online interface www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in/tspsc.gov.in. TS Govt Direct enrollment office Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC ) Hyderabad has led the examination for the enlistment of Various Categories of Posts in Telangana State Pollution Control Board. The competitors who showed up for TSPCB enlistment Examination are currently scanning for cut off imprints and results. To download the TSPCB Results 2019 outcomes, hold up till the official declaration discharged by TSPSC about TSPCB Results 2019. After the official declaration of results, Check For More  Latest Results and Admit Cards 2018 TSPSC authorities will transfer the outcomes, justify list on its official web-based interface tspsc.gov.in. In this website page, we will refresh the subtle elements for Candidates who are anticipating for Telangana Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 exam comes about, endorsement check, directing, talk with dates and more points of interest.

TS Pollution Control Board different kinds of posts TSPCB Results 2019 and the Exam results will be declared by the TS Govt enrollment office TSPSC as quickly as time permits. The Board will make the game plans of TSPCB Results 2019 Download Link Active on its genuine site tspsc.gov.in. The TSPSC coordinators will take some day and age to announce TSPCB AEE, Analyst, Analyst,m-Typist posts Result’s 2019 alongside legitimacy rundown and cut off imprints. In the wake of directing composed test authorities will transfer answer key for composed test following maybe a couple days of examination. In the wake of finishing customs authorities will soon transfer TSPCB Results 2019 alongside legitimacy rundown and cut off marks.Candidates can register by logging into the official site by entering their points of interest in the fields on TSPSC Official site.

TSPCB Merit List 2018 Check Here Telangana Pollution Board Results, Merit List, Cut Off 2018

TSPCB Results 2019 declared. A huge number of candidates attended the written exam of AEE, Analyst Grade II posts at various centers. Participants of TSPCB exam are eagerly looking for the results. The TSPCB Board released the TSPCB AEE Results on its official website tspcb.cgg.gov.in. For the sake of aspirants, we are providing the Download link in this page. Candidates can also check the Merit list, cut off details in the below sections. Hence, candidates can check your results either at the official portal or on our site.

TSPCB Examination Results and important Details and Cutoff Marks

• Name of the Board Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB)
  • Name of the Post: AEE,  Analyst (Grade 2,) Technician, Steno, Cum Typist, Jr Assistant
  • Number of Vacancies: 63 Vacancies
  • Examination Date: April/May 2019
  • Category: Results
  • Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview Process
  • Job Location: All Over Telangana
  • Result Releasing Date: Will be Update Soon
  • Status: Will Be Update Soon
  • Official Website: tspcb.cgg.gov.in, tspsc.gov.in

TSPCB Results 2019 Check Online through the Official Website

The Telangana Pollution Control Board is a body of the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of the State of Telangana, India. The board is accused of implementing laws identified with natural security.

Name of the Examination Telangana state Pollution Control Board AEE Examination
TSPCB Results Release Date TSPCB Examination results release date will be updated soon on the Official website of the Org.
Official Website Official web through which TSPCB result can be checked is www.tspsc.gov.in.

Important Dates and the Links of the TSPCB Result’s

S.NO POST CODE NAME OF THE POST PAPER DATE OF ONLINE EXAM SESSION TIME
1 01 Assistant Environmental Engineer Paper-I (General Studies and General Abilities) 14/05/2018 FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Paper-II (Concerned Subject) 14/05/2018 AN 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
2 02 Analyst Grade-II Paper-I (General Studies and General Abilities) 07/05/2018 FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Paper-II (Chemistry) 07/05/2018 AN 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
3 03 Steno-Cum-Typist Paper-I (General Knowledge) 13/05/2018 FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Paper-II (Secretarial Abilities) 13/05/2018 AN 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
4 04 JuniorAssistant cum Typist Paper-I (General Knowledge) 13/05/2018 FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Paper-II (Secretarial Abilities) 13/05/2018 AN 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
5 05 Junior Assistant Paper-I (General Knowledge) 13/05/2018 FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Paper-II (Secretarial Abilities) 13/05/2018 AN 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
6 06 Technician General Knowledge and Electrician (I.T.I Trade) 13/05/2018 FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM

TSPCB AEE Result’s 2018 – Telangana Pollution Control Board Check Merit List 2018

The TSPCB Merit list will be available soon on the official website of the tspcb.cgg.gov.in. Candidates download the TSPCB AEE Merit list 2018 by entering the hall ticket number. TSPCB Board recruits the candidates by conducting the written exam and interview rounds which are part of recruitment process. The merit list is an important document for the participants of TSPCB Recruitment. The Merit list contains the qualified candidate’s names/roll numbers. The download link for the merit list is attached below in this page. Check your tspcb.cgg.gov.in Results by a single click.

TSPCB Final Key and Merit List 2018 Check TSPCB Cut Off Marks and Interview Call Letter Download

TSPCB Cut off Marks 2019 – Telangana PCB AEE Results 2019

As the Telangana Pollution Control Board completed conducting the written exam, it is planning to release the Results soon. From the next day of the exam, candidates are curiously searching for the TSPCB results 2019. But the Board takes one month time to release results. So, we are providing the cut off marks on our site recruitment.guru. Cut off marks will give an idea to the candidates regarding the minimum marks required to get qualified the exam. The cut off marks will be released by the TSPCB Board at the main official portal www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in. The TSPCB Cut off marks are published based on the number of candidates appeared for the AEE, Analyst Grade II Written exam.

How to Download for the TSPCB AEE, Analyst Grade II, TJr. Assistant Result online

• At first, log on to the official website of Telangana State Pollution Control Board i.e.,tspcb.cgg.gov.in
  • Now, in the Home notifications will appear.
  • There search for the TSPCB Results 2019 and click on the Result link.
  • Now a new window asking for the details will appear on the screen.
  • Fill the required fields for the results
  • Verify the details entered are accurate or not and then click on the submit button.
  • Now, your TSPCB AEE Results 2019 will display on the screen.
  • Now Click on the Download the TSPCB Merit list/ Rank list Pdf.
  • Finally, take the print out of the Results for future use.

Click Here to Download the TSPCB Results 2018

TSPCB AEE, Analyst Grade  Result’s 2018

259 thoughts on “TSPCB Results 2019 : Check Online Telangana Pollution Board Results, Merit List, Cut Off 2019

1. s .venkateswarlu

Hai sir i got paper1 74 paler-2 74 my casteis sc male cani expet i got jr assistant job in tspsc pcb

2. suresh

sir my name is suresh i got 205 marks for jr asst can i get

3. Krishna

Aee-222 marks is any chance of expectation for interview?

1. Swarna

I got 180 marks in Jr ass ad female sc reservation …..is there any chance

4. Karthika manohar

Score 178, appeared for AEE general category women.. any chances of qualifying for the next round?

1. Sumanth

How did you calculate for Paper 2?
      each question is for 2 marks.
      I got 285 and the highest i know is 310

1. Dileep Reddy

AEE/General

Paper 1: 109
      Paper 2: 174
      Total. : 283

Submitted two objections in paper 1.

2. Praveen

I got 301 in both papers ,I belong to BC -B COMMUNITY . what would be my probability for selection .

5. Lavanya

Hi Friends my Score is 225 AEE. Is there any chance in BC-D womens category.

6. LAVANYA JAKKULA

AEE/BC-D

PAPER 1:91
    PAPER 2:134
    TOTAL: 225

IS THERE ANY CHANCE

7. Chakri

I am getting 215marks in aee category ST

Friends, Please share ur scores

8. Praveen

I got 301 marks in tspcb AEE examination.i belong to bc-b category , what would the probability of my selection .

1. Sampath

I think Praveen will definitely get a call to attend for the interview….
      Praveen do u know any other persons having such good scores…above 300 in tspcb aee exam

9. Rajitha

I got 202 Marks in aee, Ian belongs to bc-a women’s category can I expect

10. Rajitha

I got 202 marks in are, I’m belongs to bc-a womens category can I expect

11. Ravi

Hai friends I got 198 marks in analytical grade 2 and Iam belongs to bc-a general category. Is there any chance to get

12. Ravi

I got 240 marks in jr assistant belongs to OC…Is there any chance.

13. Vidhya

I got 148 marks analytical grade2 bcb women any chance

14. Mahesh

Intaki results eppudanta…anline exam conduct cheasi kuda 2mnths time aaa…its very shme on tspsc.

15. BHANU PRAKASH

Hi I got 166 marks in Analyst grade2 belongs to BC-B(MALE) category.

16. Suresh

Still tspsc not giving the results of PCB.
    Commission is taking much time either it is offline exam or online exam
    Tspsc has failed on recruitment

17. Mahesh

Plz forwrd ur jr asstnt marks after final key…true mrrks only u cn enter plz…i got 218

18. sss

I got 185 marks in jr.assistant exam…non local,female…..any chance to get jr.assistant job ?

19. sss

i got 185 marks – Jr.Assistant,,BC Category-Non local- female ..,Is there any chance ??

1. meena

223 marks female BC, local is there any chance for jr assistant

20. Nani

Budhanodyamam ekkeda jarigindi anedaaniki answer pochampalli kani vadu final key lo sirisilla ani bechari so plz use response sheet

21. Shankar nani

Bhudhanodyamam jarigindi yadagiri district pochampalli lo kani final key lo Sirisha ani echadu so plzzz check ur response sheet

1. Shankar

I know some mistakes in math also one of the questions is cm/Governor options also mistakes 4 to 5 question s in math wrong answers

1. Rishi

Nijamena bro chala thappulu Unnai vallu ichina key lo kuda em chestham atu poe manake kada books vallaku em thelusu mana kastalu antha valla rajyame nadusthundi brothers.brothers nenu okkati cheptharu cheyandi avaritho ee exam rasaro Vallabha tspsc ki mail cheyandi amanate inka migilina posts lu kuda kalipi results pettamani mail cheyandi please andaru chala kastapadi marks thechukunnaru kada final ga job rakapothe chala pain untundi so brothers andaru Sur ga mail cheyandi mana prayatnam palisthe andaru happy kada

22. Sudha

Hi meena..U did not mention ur sub caste..mention ur sub caste Bc (a b c d or e)?

1. meena

Hi Sudha, since its under general category post, reservation of candidate does not matter. Anyways it is BC-B

23. Suresh

I got 190 marks in ANALYST GRADE 2 belongs to Sc category
    Do I have a chance

1. nani

Notification lo evvaleduga bro Niki ela thelusu 1:2 ani Nd results epudistadu bro

24. Nani

Notification lo evvaleduga 1:2 ratio ani NV Ela expect chestunnavu bro(Shankar) results eppudanta u should have any idea

1. Shankar

Notification lo vundi bro 1:2 ani check it once results eppudu vastayo teliyadu may be 1or2 week lo ravachu

25. Naresh

I got aee pcb paper 1 105 paper2 130 total 235 BC d male any chance?

26. Srinu

Nijame bro andaru kalisa mail pettandi inka chala posts migile Unnai avi add chesthe cut chala thagginda brothers please okka mail cheyandi tspsc ki inka empty ga unna posts kuda had chesi results ivvamani inka enthakalam undam ela edurusthu

27. VEERABABU

I GOT 200 IN ANALYST GRADE2 BC D IS THERE ANY CHANCE …..

1. Shankar

Ur applying Jr assistant or steno or typing tell me bro u r telling real Mark or fake please don’t post fake marks

28. Aa

Marks nd cutoff evaknda direct ga reg.numbers echaru ….jr assistant cutoff ntha undochu? ……naku telisi jobs ammukoni untaru

29. jla

friends select aina junior assistants evaraina vunte, mee markss post cheyandi.

30. jla

Friends please share your AEE marks. so that we will have one idea.

Does Any body know when AEE final key will be out.

31. Krish

I called to TSPSC .they said that the final key of AEE will be released between 16th Aug to 19th aug

32. Suresh

Please share your marks whoever selected finally.
    So that we can get an idea

33. mallesh

results ela chudali frd?tspsc lo ekkada ravatle kada?my hall tick number 3121711262 and dob 06121992

34. jla

hello krish gaaru

may i know how much you scored AEE marks, and as far as you know how much is highest.

35. Suresh

Final key lo mana details enter chesthe answers vasthay kadha maname count cheskovaaali brother enni corrct ayinavo

36. Sadaq

Hi…Friends where you got tspcb result and marks..Result does not shows in tspcb and tspsc website..Please give me information.

37. Raju

When did pcb results will announce pls give any information about results

38. Suresh

Daily tspsc ki call chesi results gurunchi adugudhaam appudaiana vaalu respond avuthaaaremo

39. Mekla Lingaiah

Hi we got 148 marks in analyst grade 2 is there any choice please let me know next when will expect the result any one knows plz give me information BC_D(FEMALE)

1. Krish

Hi sujatha, There is a chance for you..do you have any reservation..if so what it is?

Do u know the marks of any other ladies. if so, pls share

1. Sujatha k

BC-D category
            Yaa my frnd got 285 marks nak telsi ma frnds lo top ante

2. jla

hi suajata

you r from civil eng background?
          do you know any other girls marks.please share.
          you got 281 for PCB AEE exam.
          congrats in advance.u r having any reservation?u vl get definitley i think.
          if u konw any other girls marks please share

3. Krish

Hi sujatha,
          You said that your friend got 285 marks.may I know her reservation? Thank you

40. M.RAM GOPAL

HI,
    I GOT 180 FOR AEE,RESERVATION:BC-B & IS THAIR ANY CHANCE TO GET INTERVIEW AND ALSO LET ME KNOW ABOUT RESELT’S.

TD&REG
    M.RAM GOPAL

41. ramesh

tspsc AEE electrical august 2017 27th exam
    i got
    paper1 100
    paper 201
    total 301 BCB GENERAL

42. Jla

Friends Please share only PCB AE exam marks here. Don’t confuse by sharing other ae exam marks.

43. Teja rao

I got 210 marks in aee catogery bc-c. Any chance please if any bc- c candidate post ur marks

44. jla

friends please share AEE marks as far as your knowledge which is highest scored marks in girls

1. Sujatha

Hi lavanya how many marks ur friends are getting ?? What is the highest marks among the girls so far as per ur knowledge

2. Latha

Hi lavanya
      How many marks should a sc female candidate should get to gat job .any idea share vth me.

45. jla

Hi sujata,

my friends got less than you.
    as far as i know u r only highest in ladies.
    u didnt answer whether u r civil eng or not?
    any other girls marks you know?

1. Sujatha

Hi im frm environmental management . Hw many marks ur frnds r getting 200 or below . Im asking this bcz we will have some idea.

1. Praveen

Miss/madam sujatha , I’m getting 301 marks 202 + 103 . I belong to BC-B male , what is the probability of my selection , is there any chance of selection . Reply please , share others marks

1. Praveen

I made + or – 5 , so I’m getting around 301 , 202 in paper 2 and103 in paper 1 , getting around 301 , is there any key mistakes ?

1. shalini

check out the final key released from tspsc website and reply with your score

2. Sampath

What is it actual score after checking with final key Praveen….tspcb aee exam

2. Jla

Hi my friends are getting 214 only. And by the way we r also from Mtech Environment management. Congrats in advance u vl definitely get I think.

1. Saesha

Hi sujatha
        Do u have any idea about sc category female .wt is the highest among sc category female Aee . If any body knew it . Plz Do kindly reply ….

1. Seema

Yes today i made a cl to tspsc .They said that it may take 10 more days to release final key of AEE and ANALYST GRADE 2 .So guys chill and carry on vth your work ..

46. Praveen

Friends share your PCB AEE marks , is there any one who got above 285 to 320 in BC- B MALE ,let’s know

47. Praveen

Guys please share your AEE marks , share the highest marks that you know

48. Archana

I got 170 marks in analyst grade2 exam and I’m belongs to bc-d female category..is there any chance for me pls give me a reply

1. Praveen

Suresh do you know the highest marks till know ,I belong to BC -B MALE category and I got around 301 marks . Is there any chance for my selection , kindly reply me

2. seema

No way ! i made a cl to tspsc , they said it may take some more days to release final key , did not specify particular date but said that mail to [email protected] .No one knows when they r going to release final key .we cant do anything but just wait for it.

49. Seema

Guys Final key will be available from 8th oct 2017 .Its final await is over..
    !!

50. Manoj

Can we compare aee civil engineering paper and PCB aee paper 2 .I think it was very tough than aee civil .I hope we can’t expect 310 320 in paper 2 PCB aee. What do you guys say ?was it easy ??

51. shalini

should we count 2nd paper of aee of tspcb for 300 marks or 150 marks??

52. Sravan kumar

How many got more than 280 post your marks here PCB aee I got 280 oc.what may be the cutoff is it possible to score more than 300

53. jla

Hi Friends,
    did u check your mark with final key??
    please share your marks.

1. Sravan kumar

Hi I got 280 120 plus 160 oc general category any chance for interview??..

54. Padmavathi

Hi lavanya
    I got 203 marks and i belong to sc community .Do know wt is highest in sc female ?Any idea plz do share .

55. Padmavathi

Hi lavanya
    I got 203 and i belong to sc community.Do you know wt is the highest in sc female .plz do share

56. Krishna kumar

Hii friends Krishna I got 283 according to final what are my chances of selection

57. USHARANI

SIR AM FEMALE CANDIDATE TSPSC ID TS1300029243.BUT I CHECK MY HALL TICKET DIRECT RERURUTMENT IT SEEING MALE

58. Prashanth

Hi,

My sister got 217 marks in PCB AEE.
    Category: sc
    distric: Khammam

is there any chance for the job??

1. harika

Hi srivani,meeku cal vachindhaaa?edina information undhaa steno cum typist gurinchi.

59. Saesha

What is the highest mark of sc female frm aee so far .Anyone kindly reply!!!

1. Jayram

Manoj bro I’m getting 284 I belong to OC , what would be the chance of our selection .share the highest marks that you know ..

60. raju

When will be the results of PCB?
    Can I expect the results in this month

61. Saesha

What is the highest matk of sc female .Anyone kindly reply if you know wt is highest mark..

62. Pranaya

Hi I got 208 marks sc female category. What is the highest mark in sc female category. Please do share your marks here

63. Pranaya

I got 208 marks sc female category. What is the highest mark in sc female category please do share your marks here

64. ayeshaamreen

What about anslyst grade 2 results.it will be informed are not?

1. Saesha

P1 :how many marks did u get and
        P2: how many did u get .
        Which zone do u belong to ?
        Hw many candidates are there from sc female so far u hve known

65. Asiya begum

When will be analyst grade 2 result will declare ??any updates guys?

66. jla

hello friends

Girls how many of you got Aee marks below 250.please post your marks…..

67. Naveen

Firends I’m getting 284 and I belong to bc b category . Any chance , please reply me

68. Shiva Cheruku

I got 219 in analytical grade-2(BC-A). Guys please tell me is there any chance? Anybody else there who got more than my marks belongs to BC-A?

69. kumar

When can we expect the results of aee and analyst grade 2
    Have they completely forgotten giving results of tspcb

70. Ranjith

Deeni kante mundhu vachina notifications results vachay…tarwaata release aina notification results vachay….idi maatram raaale…. Em chestunnarooo …emoooo

71. kumar

how many months they will take to complete a notification
    there is no response from tspsc about aee & analyst grade2 results

72. Ranju

Calll chesinaaa eee weeek lo NE istaaarani 2 months nundi cheptunnaaruuu

73. Asiya begum

Seriously…what is the issue???when i call they are saying they dnt have any idea….

74. Ranjith

Don’t know what they are dng …unna 64 postlaki inni months ante chaaala ghoram…Cal cheste emoo antunnaruu

75. Krish

May i know the AEE marks in BC-A reservation and what is the highest till now.

76. Krishn

Does anybody know the AEE marks in BC-A category and what is the highest

77. Krish

Anybody got selected for PCB AEE..if so pls share me the number or call me 9949002696 soon. I have some doubts on verification docs

78. sravan

bro how many marks u got @krish ? pcb aee i got 280 not selected…