UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 and Syllabus: Hello Everyone!!! Good news the Union Public Service commission has released notification for recruitment of Combined Defense Service II for 414 Vacancies. Huge numbers of candidates are eagerly waiting for the UPSC CDS Notification. Now it is good opportunity to them grab this employment recruitment and build their career in the secured job. UPSC is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. The applicants who fulfill the eligibility can apply online on or before 08.09.2017. In this recruitment the posts are in Indian Naval Academy, Air force and Indian Military academy. So, what are you waiting for?? This is the good opportunity to serve India. We are providing the complete details regarding UPSC CDS Application Details, Combined Defense Services Recruitment Exam Pattern, CDS Recruitment Selection Process, Etc., So, aspirants go through this article thoroughly to know entire details.
The applicants who are going to apply for the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017 Notification must fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the applicant has qualified for Interview/Personality Test. For more jobs click here
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Syllabus Exam Pattern & Admit Card Download Now
Every year huge number of eligible and applied candidates will appear for the CDS exam, but there are only limited vacancies. These posts are reserved for the candidates who will qualify all the stages concerned in the selection process. Though the number of vacancies is for CDS (II) 2017 has been mentioned below, but these vacancies are dispersed in various departments like INA, IAA, IMA, OTA. Check the details carefully mentioned below.
Total Number of Vacancies: 414
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun – 100
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women) – 12
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala – 45
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Men) – 225
UPSC CDS II Notification 2017 Application Form Selection Process Exam Pattern
|Name of The Organization:||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||UPSC Combined Defence Services Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||414 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
- Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum and maximum age mention below. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules
- Indian Army Academy – minimum 20 and maximum 25 years
- Indian Naval Academy – the minimum 20 and maximum 24 years
- Air force Academy – minimum 20 and maximum 25 years
Officers Training Academy men and women candidates – Unmarried aspirant’s age should be in between 20 to 25 years.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get the pay scale of Rs. 21,000/-
- For Unreserved Candidates pay the application fee – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/Female applicants need not pay any application fee.
UPSC CDS II Notification Selection Procedure
- Written examination
The aspirants will select based on written examination and personal interview conducted by the organization. After successful completion of the written examination aspirants go for the next round Personal Interview.
UPSC CDS II Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
The hopefuls who are applied for the UPSC CDS Exam should download the UPSC CDS II exam syllabus, UPSC CDS II exam pattern, UPSC CDS II previous model UPSC CDS II papers previous question papers, UPSC CDS II previous question papers with answer key pdf from the official advertisement.
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern
|English||120||2 hours||100 marks|
|General knowledge||120||2 hours||100 marks|
|elementary Mathematics||120||2 hours||100 marks|
PENALITY FOR WRONG ANSWERS
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong
answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
UPSC CDS II Exam previous papers:
|English||2 hours||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100 Marks|
How to apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2017
- First, visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- The home will appear on the screen and then select career section.
- Now click on the notification of recruitment process CDS-II 2017 Exam Notification
- When you click on that notification, the form will be displayed along with the instruction set.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading all the instructions, fill in all the application form.
- Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
- If you’re filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
- Make the Application Fee Payment for the CDS II 2017 Application Form.
- Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
- Take a printout of that application form for future reference
- Your recruitment form is submitted now.
Important Dates to Remember
|Notification Release date||Available|
|Starting date of application||9th August 2017|
|Last date of application||8th September 2017|
|Date Of Examination||19th November 2017|
|UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC CDS Application Form||Click Here|