WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017: WBSEDCL – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. It was Established in the Year 2007, by the West Bengal Government. It is the State-owned electricity board, provides electricity through the State of West Bengal. The Head Office of WBSEDCL is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Every every WBSEDCL has recruiting various posts to eligible candidates. Many Numbers of Candidates have applied and selected to various Posts. Aspirants who have completed their Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering are eligible to Appy for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017. Before going to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to meet the Eligibility Requirements including Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process, Application fee, Important Dates and How to apply are given below. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 21-04-2017.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 – Sub Assistant Engineer
West Bengal Government has notified about new recruitment for the year 2017. The Recruitment notice Has released in the 03 rd Week of March 2017. According to WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017, it has released total Vacancies of 365. Out of 365 Vacancies, 323 Vacancies for Sub Assistant Engineer in Electrical, 42 Vacancies for Sub Assistant Engineer in Civil. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Sub-Assistant Engineer
Discipline wise vacancies
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||323|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||42|
Total Number of Vacancies: 365 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who are interested in applying for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017, Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancy should possess Diploma in Civil & Diploma in Electrical from a recognized University (or) Institution.
Age Limit: Age Limit is based on the Category wise
- Candidates should have the lower age of 18 Years
- Upper age limit of 27 years for General, 30 Years for OBC, & 32 Years for SC/ST Candidates, as per 01-01-2017
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules
Selection mode: After the Application, candidates will receive the WBSEDCL Admit Card 2017 to conduct the Written Test.
- General & OBC Category candidates Candidate should pay the Application fee of Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates are exempted from fee
How to Apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
- Firstly the Candidates should visit the Official Site or the direct link provided below.
- Homepage will appear o the Screen
- Click on the WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 DGM & DM Posts
- Click on the Official Notification pdf
- Read all the Instructions carefully
- Then click on the Apply Online
- Application form Will be Displayed
- Fill the Application form carefully with all details of the Candidate in Provided fields
- Then Click on the Submit Button
- Download and Take Extra printout of Application form future use
Important Dates to Remember
Opening Date of Online Application: 18-03-2017
Closing Date of Online Application: 21-04-2017
For more details Regarding Answer Keys, Admit Cards, Results, Careers. Stay Tuned to Our Website >>>Todaysgovtjobs.in