West Bengal Group D Admit Card 2017: West Bengal Group D Admit Card 2017 – WBGDRB Hall Ticket for Group D Posts in different offices of West Bengal State Government is available online on the official website of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board that is www.wbgdrb.in The applicants who have filled their Application on or before the last date of application can download their West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017– WBGDRB Admit Card 2017 from here. Get Here all the details of Admit Card for Group D Recruitment 2017. Candidates can download from the official website or the direct link provided below. The Officials is going to conduct the Group D Written Examination on 20-05-2017. Now they gave the access to download the West Bengal Group D Admit Card 2017.
Download West Bengal Group D Admit Card 2017
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 Hall Ticket is issued by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board. WBGDRB released the hall ticket/ admit card on its official website. Now Download West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 keep it carefully and carry it to the exam along with other required documents.
Time Duration: Time of examination is from 2.30 pm to 3.45 pm and duration of examination will be 75 minutes instead of 90 min. as announced earlier. The candidates will not allow to the Exam Hall after 2.20 pm.
Note: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/2 marks will deduce.
How to download the West Bengal Group D Admit Card 2017
- First, visit the official website wbgdrb.in
- The home page will appear on the screen
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter application ID click on submit button
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download the Admit card and carry to examination center
- No Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will not send by post. Candidates should download from the Online Only.
- In the case, the candidates find any difficulties in downloading the Admit card or in submitting the on-line application form the applicants are informed to communicate either through telephone (Contact No.1860-345-2224) or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants can visit the websites of the Board www.wbgdrb.in for more information on the development of recruitment process from time to time.
|Download West Bengal Group D Admit Card||Click Here|